Inspection of Electrical & Instrument Equipment Installed in Hazardous Area
This deal’s solely with the safety of hazardous area electrical installations in oil refineries, chemical plants, LNG plants, offshore installations and anywhere that a potentially explosive atmosphere could exist. Our inspections are based on the very latest international standards.
We provide a complete management service for your hazardous area inspection in-line with HSE requirements as follow:
- Help with identifying your hazardous areas.
- Assistance and advice on area classification and zones.
- Risk assessment.
- EX inspections in accordance with BS EN 60079-17.
- Generating an inspection report for each piece of apparatus installed in the declared hazardous areas detailing non-conformances, defects and any repairs necessary.
- Identifying any problem areas and making recommendations where improvements are necessary to comply with the latest legislation.
- Returning to site to re-inspect and close-out any repairs necessary.
- Creating an audit trail for your inspection and maintenance programme for scrutiny by the HSE and insurance companies. The audit trail will include classification, inspection, reporting, results, recommendations and conclusions.
- Full ATEX / DSEAR compliance.
- EX audits.
Example of installation :