SATOIL, is a multi discipline inspection and technical services company
SATOIL, is a multi discipline inspection and technical services company, which provides :
- Lifting Equipment Inspection and Certification.
- Lifting Gear Inspection and Certification.
- Inspection of Electrical & Instrument Equipment Installed in Hazardous Area.
- CCU Design and Fabrication based on BS EN ISO 10855/DNV 2.7-1
- Horizontal Directional Driling Services.
With a focus on quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability. The company is certified for ISO 9001:2015 on Quality Management System and followed OHSAS 18001 on Safety Management System. It is approved by the MIGAS as an Inspection Company and member of Association of Inspection companies in Indonesia (APITINDO) and member of LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association). SATOIL is a Depnaker approved inspection company for crane and forklift.
To ensure that service quality, health, safety, and environmental considerations remain top priorities for the Indonesian oil & gas industry
We envision a sustainable quality and service culture that enables us to add value to all stakeholders and create an environmentally conscious and safe Indonesian industry
SATOIL is working to the best international standards, practice, and procedures. - To better serve our customer, both external and internal. - To lead our industry with superior service quality and constant innovation. - To reduce costs by improved efficiency and elimination of waste. - To make life at work more enjoyable and fulfilling. “We want, and are committed to, conformance to requirements and progress”
Lifting Equipment Inspection & Certification
Various lifting equipments used in the oil and gas industry possess its own danger that could lead to catastrophic chain of events. Lifting equipment can be subjected to operational and environmental conditions which may affect its safe working characteristics. Legislation therefore requires that lifting equipment if properly maintained and SAFE to operate at all times. To ensure suitable intervals. The period between inspections is depended on the utilization, environment or client requirements.
Satoil has been technically audited and has become a full member of LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association). All of SATOIL lifting inspectors has been trained to LEEA Standard.
Lifting Gear Inspection and Certification
Thoroughly periodic inspection of lifting gear is necessary as long as the equipments are used. We provide complete lifting gear inspection services for the offshore and onshore industries. Our inspectors are experienced in the oil and gas industry therefore the inspections can be carried out according to related applicable requirements.
Lifting gear is any item used to connect a load to a lifting machine or appliance but which is not in itself capable of providing any movement to lift or lower the load. Lifting gear is in some circumstances known as lifting tackle and generally falls within the definition of lifting accessories referred to in current legislation
Inspection of Electrical and Instrument Equipment Installed in Hazardous Area
This deal’s solely with the safety of hazardous area electrically installations in oil refineries, chemical plants, LNG plants, offshore installations and anywhere that a potentially explosive atmosphere could exist. Our inspections are based on the very latest international standards.
We provide a complete management service for your hazardous area inspection in-line with HSE requirements as follow:
- Help with identifying your hazardous areas
- Assistance and advice on area classification and zones
- Risk assesment
- EX inspections in accordance with BS EN 60079-17
- Generating an inspection report for each piece of apparatus installed in the declared hazardous area detailing non-conformances, defects and any repairs necessary
- Identifying any problem areas and making recommendations where improvements are necessary to comply with the latest legislation
- Returning to site to re-inspect and close-out any repairs necessary
- Creating an audit trail for your inspection and maintenance programme for scrutiny by the HSE and insurance companies. The audit trail will include classification, inspection, reporting, results, recommendations and conclusions
- Full ATEX / DSEAR compliance
- EX audits
CCU Design & Fabrication Based On BS EN ISO 10855/DNV 2.7-1
SATOIL can provide design and manufacture offshore container or unit or basket or tool rack or storage based on BS EN ISO 10855/DNV 2.7-1. The design and appraisal will cover all specific requirements from the standards such as :
- General and specific design requirements.
- Engineering calculation and stress analysis of the design.
- Material used for fabrication.
A third party international companies such as DNV, Llyod and others can verify the design
HDD (Horizontal Directional Drilling)
Horizontal directional drilling (HDD) is a basic trenchless technology that involves drilling into the earth to create a horizontal bore under the surface along a planned pathway through which pipes and conduits may pass. Once the HDD creates a bore of suitable size – which may require one or multiple passes by the drilling apparatus – the conduit or pipe is pulled into the bore and connections are made to the appropriate utilities
We have our own facilities in our workshop such as gantry crane, pull test machine, rigging loft, dead weights and other inspection equipments. All of our facilities have passed the applicable provisions and are always maintained regularly.
SATOIL is Services with Integrity, Safety and Reliable
Taman Tekno, Sektor XI, Blok E3, No 10, BSD, Setu, South Tangerang City, Banten 15314
(021) 75870048 – Fax